Search Engine Optimization(seo) is the foundation for a long term Internet marketing strategy. We perceive SEO as a natural evolution for a well constructed website. A good SEO strategy blends the technical aspect (on-page optimization) and the human aspect (off-page optimization) or the social aspect in a balanced manner.
In the realm of search engine's, there is a very thin line between a good ranking and a spam. The last couple of years has seen search engine's adopt a zero tolerance policy towards any overdone activity on the part of the site owners – A spam flag is just round the corner if the SEO team is not experienced with the SEO nuances.
In a few cases clients have come to SpreadableIdeas to seek help after they have been "black listed", blocked or banned by Google. When this happens to a company's website or a celebrity's website or any website, it can be devistating. To a business it will mean loss of revenue and to a celebrity loss of exposure or fans. Which ever way you quantify the loss, the bottom line is that there will be one. To get the site re-listed and accepted by Google and off the black list takes time, effort and this translates into money.
We recommend that you consult with SpreadableIdeas before you use any quick fixes offered on the net today. Many will offer you listings, submission and optimization to 1,000 search engines for one low price. These are all engine spammers and may result in your site being "black listed" or banned, and in manny instances they are just plain old "scams".
Our approach is a long term approach as we will explain.
SpreadableIdeas approaches your website with an intention to
- Understand the direction and objective of your business and pin down the target areas from a marketing angle
- Visualize your site from a customer's angle in order to reconstruct the content as the market needs it
- Analyze the current position in the search engine rankings.
- Understand the social positioning of the site - Link status & competitor analysis
What we offer..We offer what we have delivered to others like you and what we have practiced. We design your website
within the guidelines of Search Engine Optimization.
- We preserve the existing foundation and credibility of your website
- Preserve the existing reference (incoming links) to your website
- Enhance the internal page linking so that all the important pages are highly ranked
- Judiciously submit your website to the most trustworthy search engines and directories.
- We utilize the principles of Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) which Google adheres to, in constructing your content
- We will build your Social reference system brick by brick so that over time, your site has built a solid reputation in its domain
- We provide knowledge transfer sessions to your site administrators so that you can independently handle small SEO issues and routine maintenance work in-house.
ResultsSEO has become synonymous with higher traffic, sales and conversion and a better growth. Every business
entity on the web has a budget allocated for the site optimization. The most obvious benefits visible are..
- Your site starts getting recognized for a particular business and for a set of targeted keywords
- From a state of anonymity, your website achieves a level of respectability which was not possible without SEO
- A higher visibility means a higher traffic – which ultimately transforms to a better business prospects.
- SEO is a long term investment and many times the results of a good SEO effort get better with age – just like an aged wine
- Your website will take less time to upload and the server downtime is also reduced if the SEO was done in the right way
- Visitor stickiness increases on the website since the redundant features of the site are removed
- A good SEO strategy will ensure a greater conversion for your storefront
The easiest and honest answer is "none", the reality is that after completing the SEO on your website, re-launching the site as optimized and monitoring the results, we can guarantee that over time we will see results. What we can not guarantee is how soon, or how much will the results be.
Again, this is the difference beween SpreadableIdeas and others. Many will offer a quick price and guarantee you a 100% SEO site within 10 days, and on the 11th, 30th, and 60th day you are still looking for the improvements, the increased traffic, the increased sales; well, too late, they took your money, wasted your time and nothing happened.
We will be very clear with you as to the cost and the long term commitment we will make to you based on our agreed upon fee and what we will do. When it comes to search engine optimization of any site it will typically take between 3 to 6 months to see quantifiable results, i.e. search engine ranking, customer stickiness, increased sales, cross-linking, etc.
We guarantee to be there along the way to help.
Contact us today for a free evaluation: email@example.com